5 Wine Gifts for HIM #Wine #Gifts
Gifts for Guys Who Love Wine
Now, have you been in a position where you just don't know what to get him? Well, we have put together a small list of things that would be great ideas for the guy who loves wine. We also included some things to consider when shopping for gifts.
Here is The Wining Hour's Criteria to employ when gift-shopping:
1. Need-Ask yourself, What does this person need? What do they need, but don't have?
2. Want-Ask yourself, What does this person want? What have they been mentioning?
3. Tastes-Ask yourself, What does this person like? What matches their personality, interest, hobby?
4. Decor-Ask yourself, What would go with their decor? Which color, which theme, which style?
5. Novelty-Ask yourself, Is this item unique? or Is this something I can just find anywhere?
Using that criteria, we have curated 5 wine items that will make great gifts for guys who loves wine. These items, which will suit a range of budgets and are not in any particular order, are what many people need and/or want, suits their tastes and decor and are unique:
1. 3 Bottle Wine Tote-$35 This carrying bag has a reinforced handle and an adjustable shoulder strap. It can safely transport 3 bottles of wine, as it is made of durable canvas.
2. Premium Wine Accessory Set (4 pc.)-$37.99 This accessory set has the finest wine accessories including a cherry wood finish corkscrew, bottle stopper, drip ring and wine thermometer, all in a fine wood gift box.
3. Gear Shift Bottle Stopper-$17.99 This wine stopper allows you to preserve your wine in style. Made from wood and metal, this classically designed item is a perfect gift for anyone who loves cars and novelty wine items.
4. Knightsbridge Leather Flask-$24.99 This 6 oz. flask is crafted from high quality leather and makes a nice gift for the discerning man or woman.
5. Golf Caddy Cheese Board-$60 The Golf Caddy Cutting Board and Tool Set is shaped like a golf bag and holds three brushed stainless steel cheese tools to mimic golf clubs. It also includes three wine tools. The Caddy is a thoughtful gift for anyone who loves wine and enjoys golf. It's definitely a conversation piece.
For more gift ideas, please see the following posts:
5 Wine Gifts For HER
5 Wine Gifts for Dog and Cat Lovers
10 Gifts to Wow the Winelover in Your Life
Do you have a favorite wine gift item to give at holidays?
About The Wining Hour
The Wining Hour writes about wine, Italy and global travel. The Wining Hour boutique caters to wine-lovers across the globe by offering all wine-related items. The Wining Hour markets unique wine décor and furnishings, accessories, glassware, barware, wine racks, storage and cooling options, games, gifts and more. The Wining Hour also hosts #wininghourchat on Twitter (@wininghourchat) on Tuesday's at 9 p.m. EST.(For more, see links at the top of this page)
For more information, please visit www.thewininghour.com.
Follow The Wining Hour: